Pedrini Corkscrew  » Housewares  »
  • I've been using this corkscrew for few years already and so far, I have no problem with this product
  • I think I only paid around 7 dollar when I bought this corkscrew few years ago
  • And since I never have a problem with opening wine's cork when I use this product, I suggest you to look for this product if you need to buy new corkscrew

• by putjekram

I’ve been using this corkscrew for few years already and so far, I have no problem with this product. Pedrini Corkscrew has good quality. As you can see from the name, this corkscrew is coming from Italian company. They produced special corkscrew which has good quality of product. With its special design, double lever, standard spiral, and cap lifter, you can easily do cork extraction to open your wine’s cork.

With the

combination of black and silver color, this corkscrew from Pedrini look so elegance. The first time you see this corkscrew, you probably will think that it’s an expensive corkscrew.

I think I only paid around 7 dollar when I bought this corkscrew few years ago. I was so happy that it can stay long time even it is not an expensive product. And since I never have a problem with opening ...

• wine’s cork when I use this product, I suggest you to look for this product if you need to buy new corkscrew.

Trust me, it is a good quality product and the price is somewhat cheap as well. Why should we pay a lot if we can get a good quality corkscrew for only 7 dollar?

You can wash or clean this corkscrew with dishwasher since it is safe to do that. Or

you can also just wash it by hand since it is not so difficult to clean it with your hand. Just need a little soap and sponge to clean the dirt on the corkscrew, then you can keep it inside your cupboard again.

You can find this product in some stores that sell housewares product in your town. Otherwise, you can order it direct from some online stores to let it shipped to your house.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539071185460931/k2311a079/7.9.10