Lidl Electronic Weather Station
  • I personally love its design, it looks so chunky and small unlike other electronic weather stations that are awfully hefty and have boring designs
  • But I thought of giving it a shot and now I feel, for the price, it is a great electronic piece
  • So I think I will continue to use Lidl Electronic Weather Station
  • I would recommend this to anyone who wants a reliable source of weather related information

• by DreamsOfRuby

I simply love my Lidl Electronic Weather Station. It is split-second accurate and so reliable that now I just swear by it. I get my needed data so fast and accurate that when I first bought 2 years back, I was amazed by its results!! I’ve been using it for the last two years and I never faced any trouble using it. The manual that comes with it makes its usage even simpler. I personally love its design, it looks so chunky and small unlike other electronic weather stations that are awfully hefty and have boring designs.

I was sceptic to buy it the first

time for my office. But I thought of giving it a shot and now I feel, for the price, it is a great electronic piece. I installed it myself, the set-up was ridiculously simple so I didn’t have waste hours reading the manual or asking anyone. My colleagues just fell for it when they saw it and how simply it was put together. Two of them got the Lidl Electronic Weather Station for their houses a week later. It has been their sincere companion since then.

You say it and my Lidl Electronic Weather Station has it all. In a way, it has made ...

• my life simpler. It has a clock, does weather forecasting and data storage, thermometer (temperature), anemometer (wind speed), pluviometer (rain gauge), barometer (pressure)a outdoor sensor and an alarm. Its power consumption is so less that I need to replace the batteries once in a year. I also liked the fact that it uses standard AA batteries instead of less reliable proprietary Li-ion battery.

It has LCD display and the screen is large enough to accommodate all the data to be displayed. The light sensor on top of the screen adjusts the display light and so you don’t have to turn on/off the light manually.

This allows me to read the display under all light conditions and saves the battery power as well. There is an alarm that goes off at your preset weather conditions. It makes a “beep” sound that can be irritating at times but considering all its plus points, i can easily ignore this.

I would say it is the most comprehensive weather station ever at such a low price. Moreover, it comes with a 5 year warranty!! So I think I will continue to use Lidl Electronic Weather Station. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a reliable source of weather related information.

Lidl Electronic Weather Station

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 169071185370931/k2311a079/7.9.10