Barmon Stretch Mark Cream
  • After faithfully rubbing Barmon Stretch Mark Cream on my thighs, tummy, and breasts, not only did I get rid of the stretch marks I got from my newborn baby daughter, this wonder cream helped the stretch marks that I got over seven years ago when I was pregnant with my son
  • I have to tell you that I was so excited about the results I got from Barmon Stretch Mark Cream that I bought some for my little sister Alex who had just lost 75 pounds

• by Leviathan

I was tired of wearing long sundresses and old-lady shorts to cover my stretch marks from having my babies. Oh yeah, I’ve tried baby-oil, cocoa butter and all types of tricks to fade or get rid of those wide ugly purple stretch marks. Hey, I actually considered using sandpaper on my skin because nothing else worked and I figured it couldn’t look much worse.

So you know I had my doubts when I first saw Barmon Stretch Mark Cream. However, praying for a miracle, I started using Barmon Stretch

Mark Cream and was shocked and thrilled to death when I actually saw a marked improvement in my skin…in just a matter of days.

After faithfully rubbing Barmon Stretch Mark Cream on my thighs, tummy, and breasts, not only did I get rid of the stretch marks I got from my newborn baby daughter, this wonder cream helped the stretch marks that I got over seven years ago when I was pregnant with my son! How cool is that?

I have to tell you that I was so excited about ...

• the results I got from Barmon Stretch Mark Cream that I bought some for my little sister Alex who had just lost 75 pounds. Who knew weight loss could leave so many stretch marks? OMG she had stretch marks on her arms, hinnie, and huge dark red stretch marks on her hips but not anymore thanks to Barmon Stretch Mark Cream. Did I mention that I’m now her favorite sister?

Today my friend called to tell me she is pregnant and stressing about what her body is going to

look like after the baby. She asked my advice on skincare and she wanted to know what I used on my stretch marks. I told her not to worry I had a fantastic product that she will love I would give her some Barmon Stretch Mark Cream as a gift.

After three kids, I never thought I would be able to wear a swimsuit in public again much less a bikini. Finally, I feel sexy again and it’s all because of Barmon Stretch Mark Cream. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Barmon Stretch Mark Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319071185320931/k2311a079/7.9.10