Kitaro All-Sashimi Feast Party Tray  » Food  »
  • I do not recommend this All-Sashimi Feast Regular Party Tray to anyone, not even to my enemies

• by LaPinay

For one special occasion, my family tried Kitaro’s All Sashimi Feast Regular offered by Kitaro Restaurant. Kitaro is a Japanese fastfood with several outlets which fortunately delivers all-year round.

We were all partial to tuna and salmon sashimi, and since we were told that the regular tray has more tuna and salmon sashimi, we got one tray and had it delivered on the

eve of Christmas.

It was the Christmas season and as expected the delivery schedule went awry, nevertheless, since we all love sushis and sashimis, I overlooked this miscue hoping that the food will be worth it.

However, Kitaro’s All Sashimi Feast Regular Party Tray itself was a disappointment because it was a lot smaller than the one on their advertisement.

I do not think ...

• it was worth the US$70 we paid for it.

There were only a few tuna and salmon sashimi in it and a lot of the other kinds of sashimi in it such as unagi, maguro and ebi, which are not really that popular nor that tasty.

The sashimis in the tray itself were disappointing because they were not fresh, and they really looked

at least a day-old.

When I took a bite, I confirmed my suspicions – the sashimis were not fresh.

We were all left speechless when we looked at the tray, but since all the stores were closed, there was nothing to do expect eat some ugly-looking sashimis.

I do not recommend this All-Sashimi Feast Regular Party Tray to anyone, not even to my enemies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 279071185220931/k2311a079/7.9.10