Presto Aluminium Pressure Cooker  » Housewares  »
  • I paid around 80 dollar from the store but I love this product so much

• by putjekram

This is a great cooking pan that I ever have so far. There is no other pan has similar function like Presto Cooker. Especially when you want to cook meat.Actually it can be used for cooking vegetables and poultry as well, but I normally use it to cook meat / beef.

This cooking jar / pan is not just a cooking pan. It has air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed

properly. If I cook the meat with normal jar or pan, I probably need few hours to make the meat get soft and not hard to chew when we eat it. But if I cook the meat with this Presto Aluminum Pressure cooker, I only need few minutes, even sometimes less than 30 minutes to make the meat ready to eat.

The one that I had is Presto 23 quart aluminum pan, so it is really made ...

• of warp-resistant aluminum which is very strong. This pan can holds 20 pint jars or 7 quart jars. So it is quite great pan already for me.

Although the price was a bit more expensive if I compare it with the normal cooking jar or pan, I should not complaint about it. Because it work better than any other cooking far when we cook meat. The meat will be well cooked once we finish our cooking process

with this Presto pan. I paid around 80 dollar from the store but I love this product so much. It really save a lot of time when I need to cook meat or poultry, especially when I need to cook for my kids that really need soft meat to eat. They can’t chew meat easily at this time. I am happy with this product.

Easy to clean, no need dishwasher, just need to do hand wash for cleaning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 539071185210931/k2311a079/7.9.10