Adobe Photoshop  » Software  »
  • Right now I can do it within 5-10 minutes, see how much time it can save

• by Zik

I have been using Adobe Photoshop for 6 years now. For some reasons I am still using the old version which is the Photoshop CS2 because I am more comfortable with the interface of it, but it doesn’t matter what version of Photoshop you use, what matters is how you use it.

In my own point of view, Adobe PS is easy and hard to learn at the same time. Easy to learn to those who has the heart, interest and passion to do artworks with Photoshop, and hard

to those who are just forcibly learning it. I picked up some tips and tricks quickly from websites that teach free basic tutorials which you can search and find in Google. There are several sites which you can choose from to find basic tutorials, it’s only a matter of patience finding a site you prefer.

After I picked up some techniques with the basic tutorials I took, I advanced into taking up intermediate tutorials after, then after my performance excelled I moved up to the advanced tutorials as well.

• It’s pretty fun and exciting when everything goes easier for you, it means that your skills are enhancing and improving very well.

Photoshop is really easy to use when you get the knack of it. Some tips and advices. If you want to get your work done fast, use keyboard shortcut keys as you switch from one tool to another. Like ’space bar’ then drag the mouse to navigate the enlarged picture, or press ‘V’ for the move button, or ‘M’ for marquee. Just point your mouse towards a

tool and you can see their shortcut buttons. At first I was editing a single picture for like 15-20 minutes. Right now I can do it within 5-10 minutes, see how much time it can save. And lastly, never be afraid to go wrong, always apply “trial and error” habit and you’ll be great with using Adobe Photoshop in no time. Two-thumbs up for Adobe Photoshop. Since there are no other better options than Adobe Photoshop when it comes to photo editing/manipulating, I give it a Perfect 10.

Adobe Photoshop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 309071185190931/k2311a079/7.9.10