Loreal Excellence hair dye - blond supreme 02  » Cosmetics  »
  • I definitely wanted to color my hair after my young grandson asked me why I wore ‘that gray' in my hair
  • However, after calling my hairdresser I found out that if I wanted to have my hair professionally colored light blond… it would cost me close to $70.00
  • After reviewing many brands of box colors, I selected the best…Loreal Excellence
  • Nevertheless, before I started I had to consider what I planned to do when my hair started to grow-out, dark roots with gray streaks was not the new look I wanted either
  • After my hair was cut, and blown dry a woman sitting in the chair next to me got my attention and told me, I love your hair color it's gorgeous

• by DreamsOfRuby

I definitely wanted to color my hair after my young grandson asked me why I wore ‘that gray’ in my hair. However, after calling my hairdresser I found out that if I wanted to have my hair professionally colored light blond… it would cost me close to $70.00. Yeah, well that’s not gonna happen!

Consequently, I zipped to the store to look for that perfect do-it-yourself hair color. After reviewing many brands of box colors, I selected the best…Loreal Excellence. The blond supreme 02 color was exactly the shade I envisioned.

Nevertheless, before

I started I had to consider what I planned to do when my hair started to grow-out, dark roots with gray streaks was not the new look I wanted either. Well, my worries where laid to rest after reviewing the step-by-step directions that guide me through the process of touching up my roots. I have no fear and the price is right. Easy squeezey.

Loreal Excellence has easy to read instructions and trust me; they did not skimp on the amount of color cream product in each box. I had plenty of solution ...

• to cover my shoulder length hair making the no drip product simple to use without any overpowering fumes. The conditioner left my hair shiny and fabulous…if I must say so myself.

Loreal Excellence blond supreme 02 color was not the least bit brassy and it completely covered all of my gray. My hair now feels thicker and it honestly gave my fine hair so much more body. My hair now looks great and coloring my hair seems to make it easier to style.

Last week I went to my hair designer to get

a sassy new hairstyle. When I sat down in the chair, I confessed that I colored my own hair with Loreal Excellence blond supreme 02. After my hair was cut, and blown dry a woman sitting in the chair next to me got my attention and told me, “I love your hair color it’s gorgeous.” Then she turned to the girl working on her hair and asked, “That’s the color I want my hair, can you do it?”

I just snickered and paid for my haircut. All I can say is…thank you Loreal!

Loreal Excellence hair dye - blond supreme 02
    Jacklyn says :

I just colored my previously blond hair with blond supreme 02 hair color and I m very disappointed. My hair is very white and I thought I would try to get closer to my natural color. After coloring my hair, following all instructions, my hair is now a dull grayish color. I m so disappointed. I now have to wait a month or two to try a different brand.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 319071185140831/k2311a079/7.9.10