Biore Pore Pack In Black, Nose Strips  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • When I saw the Black Pore Pack from Biore I thought it was a brilliant idea
  • I do not have black heads and my problem is mostly white heads
  • The pack came with 10 individually sealed strips and the cost was slightly higher than the regular white strips pack
  • I bought it for S$6.50 from the drugstore
  • I think this is a wonderful product and everyone with black or white heads should give this a try

• by true_value

I had been using the Biore regular Pore Pack on and off for quite some time. I don’t use it too often as I feel that overdoing it actually increases black and white heads just like sebum production. But I do enjoy using a Pore Pack once a while and see the entire gunk pulled off.

When I saw the Black Pore Pack from Biore I thought it was a brilliant idea. I do not have black heads and my problem is mostly white heads. The white heads are not that visible on the white strips and require some strain to actually see them on the strip but with the black strip the white heads could be more easily visible.

The package looked the same as the one for the white strip except that there was more of black on the pack. The pack came with 10 individually sealed strips and the cost was slightly higher than the regular white strips pack.

I bought it for S$6.50 from the drugstore.

The description on the box claimed that the Biore Pore Pack Black thoroughly and instantly removes blackheads and that after use, the pores on the skin will become less noticeable. That it contains specially formulated oil-absorbing powder and astringent ingredients for pore treatment effect. And that it had additional slits cut following the contours of the nose for an improved and more comfortable fit.

I liked that it mentioned oil-absorbing powder and astringent because my nose does get super oily and the astringent quality is good to prevent any bacteria from growing especially when the pores are ripped open (or so I think).

The suggested usage on the pack is once a week but I normally only use one a month or so.

Directions for use were the same as any regular pore strip. I opened an individual sachet and took the strip out. It looked just the same as the white, only this was black but then this seemed to ...

• have more slits than the ones I had used before. It had 3 slits at the bottom and 3 slits at the top.

As per the directions I wet my nose and applied the strip on it with dry hands and smoothed it to make it stick properly and give it maximum contact. The slits really gave me the best fit I ever had with a nose strip. I let it dry for about 15 minutes. Because it mentioned astringent I was expecting some tingling or burning sensation but there was none and felt comfortable wearing it and I removed it gently.

The strip did a pretty good job. I could see a lot of white heads on the strip and I didn’t even know I had that much. Right from tiny ones to the larger more visible ones the entire lot was out on the strip.

The strip left some black residue on my nose, which I washed off with water. Once dried, my

nose felt super smooth to the touch and at that point I felt the tingling sensation all over my nose, which was slightly annoying but wore off after 15 minutes or so.

Overall I am quite satisfied with the Biore Black Pore Strip and definitely like the black concept as I only have white heads and it is more visible on the strip. I also love the additional slits on the strip that gives me the best fit. I always had the fitting problem with the regular Biore strips because of my big nose (as compared with Asian girls) and I was never able to get the strip to cover the area around my nose but with this I can.

And true to its claim my nose does seem less oily since I starting using the black strip and my nose stays that way for up to 4 to 5 days.

I think this is a wonderful product and everyone with black or white heads should give this a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071185090531/k2311a078/7.8.10