Ozark Trail 5′ Center Folding Table  » Furniture  »
  • What I like about it is that it has so many uses and is very versatile
  • We place all the food on the table, including heavy pans and crock pots, and we have never had any problem with the table not being sturdy enough to handle the weight of those items
  • Overall I would recommend this table to anyone who is looking for extra space for camping or for around the house
  • This table is a great purchase, and I think for $35 it’s a great value for the price

• by mariekay

I purchased two of these tables for around $35 each, and they have been worth every penny. What I like about it is that it has so many uses and is very versatile. The table folds easily and stores nicely, and it’s also lightweight enough to take along camping. It is easy to put into the truck, and easy to set up and take down. The table is also very sturdy. We have one of the tables in the kid’s play area and we put the computer and printer on it. The table is heavy-duty enough to

support the weight of the computer and printer, yet if we need the table for something else, it’s easy to fold down and take up the stairs. The table is sleek enough that it doesn’t take up too much space. Since it it long and narrow, it works well to place it right up against the wall.

The other table we have, we use for camping and for parties at our house. We place all the food on the table, including heavy pans and crock pots, and we have never had any problem with the table not being sturdy enough to handle the weight of those items. Another great thing about this table is that it’s very easy to clean. The top of the table is white, and all I have to do it take a warm washcloth to it and it comes clean. The table in the kids play area has endured some abuse, including many spills, but there are no stains on the table because everything comes off so easily with just some wiping down of the table top.

For camping, we use one of our tables for extra space outside to put food and other items. We place ...

• Ozark Trail 5' Center Folding Table
      it up against out trailer and set the food out on it for lunch, smores, hobo pies,or any kind of snack. We also use it as a game table. It’s 5 feet long, and it easily fits 6-8 people around it. This comes in handy when the kids or adults want to play games. We usually place the table under a canopy so there is some shade, and it also works out well for rainy days. The table it large when it’s set up, but it folds down sleek enough to slide right into the truck or camper.
      The table is also strong enough to survive the elements, we usually leave it set up for the duration of our camping trips, and it stays put through any sort of wind, rain, heat or cold. The table is very durable.

Overall I would recommend this table to anyone who is looking for extra space for camping or for around the house. There are numerous things this table could be used for, and it is basic in color and design, so it will match any decor. This table is a great purchase, and I think for $35 it’s a great value for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 578071185000531/k2311a078/7.8.10