Dr. Scholl’s For Her Foot Softening Balm
  • Thats when I decided to buy Dr. Scholl's For Her Foot Softening Balm
  • Its not very discreet, if thats an issue, but since I was using it at home I had to issues with it
  • You can definitely smell the shea butter which is nice
  • I bought it and within the first use my feet were starting to feel better
  • Over all I love this product its a great asset for anyone who is in a rush to get their feet summer friendly

• by mandavalga

Now that summer time is here, I have pulled out all my opened toed shoes and sandals. However, I quickly discovered that my feet looked terrible. They skin was dry and not very feminine looking. I knew that I had to do something about it so I wouldn’t be embarrassed at the sight of my feet.

Thats when I decided to buy Dr. Scholl’s For Her Foot Softening Balm. Its

designed to help moisturize and soften the skin of the feet allowing them to look more youthful and healthy.

It was not really a bad price either, especially for Dr. Scholl’s. I paid just over $6.00 for a container. Its pink plastic container that can be stacked just about anywhere. Its not very discreet, if thats an issue, but since I was using it at home I had to issues with it.

The smell is not bad, but it does smell like a foot product. You can definitely smell the shea butter which is nice. Over all not a bad smell, but not necessarily one that you would want as an air freshener.

It really works great though. I bought it and within the first use my feet were starting to feel better. I used as directed and within ...

• Dr. Scholl's For Her Foot Softening Balm
      two weeks my feet were looking a whole lot better. They were much more soft and supple looking. Even my boyfriend commented on how much better they looked.

I also found that this stuff is great to use when your feet hurt. It provides the perfect amount of lubrication when rubbing your feet so your fingers don’t drag across the skin.

This stuff also works great over night too. I

found that if you rub it into your feet and then put on cotton socks it really helps to hold in the moisture overnight and in the morning your feet look awesome.

Over all I love this product its a great asset for anyone who is in a rush to get their feet summer friendly. It really worked great for me and I am sure that it will work great for you too.

Dr. Scholl's For Her Foot Softening Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071184980531/k2311a078/7.8.10