Sam’s Club
40500 Murrieta Hot Springs Road Murrieta, CA 92562

• by Micole

I am so glad I became a Sam’s Club member. Sam’s Club is a club where if you are a member you can purchase food at a bulk and different types of merchandise, electronics, household items, and jewelry. I have heard about them before but had never thought about actually going there to shop and never the items that they had carried until I started to work there doing demo work. I got hire as an event specialist so once I went there on my

first day I was amazed at everything they had there.

They had food in stock that I didn’t see anywhere else at other stores and everything was in bulk which I can benefit from in my household because I have a lot of heads to feed and the food would last longer. The prices are really reasonable and all you have to do to become a member is pay the yearly membership fee of $40 and that will allow you to shop there the whole year ...

• until next year when you renew it again.

They also have a food place located inside Sam’s Club so if you need a break from shopping or just want to get something to eat you can eat at there food center. The food center is very cheap and very good. They sell the hot dog combo for only $1.50, a nice cold tasty sundae for a dollar, pizza combo for a $1.50, and churros for only $.50. The food is very yummy and cheap and with

the combos you get a large 32 ounce drink which I can never finish.

They treat their members very well and you are always considered as a value customer. You are felt like you are part of their business and it feels great. I always enjoy my time there when I shop and besides the food that they carry they also have a variety of household supplies that you can get at a discounted rate. This is a great place to shop and I highly recommend them.

Sam's Club

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 248071184810531/k2311a078/7.8.10