Lbel.com  » Web sites  »
  • I have really dry skin that I continually need to put some type of moisturizer on and they have the best hand cream that helps penetrate it and keep it feeling soft and looking healthy
  • I often shop throught their site when I am low on my skin care products and I know when I shop with them that I will always get my money worth
  • Lbel is very good well worth it products and I highly recommend them

• by Micole

Lbel. com is a website dedicated to skin care, make up, fragrances, and body and personal care.

They are a company that is originally from France and which they now transform their beauty products here in America for people to be able to purchase.

Thank god they did because their products is simply irresistible and I simply love it.

They have quality long lasting perfume

that smells really good.

It can last the whole day without having to reapply it again.

Also their moisturizers are really good for the skin and I was quite surprise after using it because my skin is very sensitive and a lot of stuff that I try using on my face seem to break it out.

I have really dry skin that I continually need ...

• to put some type of moisturizer on and they have the best hand cream that helps penetrate it and keep it feeling soft and looking healthy.

Their products however are kind of high compared to other skin care companies but for the value it is well worth it.

Their products are top of the line and can not be seen anywhere else.

I often

shop throught their site when I am low on my skin care products and I know when I shop with them that I will always get my money worth.

You also have the option of purchasing through a beauty consultant who takes your order for you and submits the payment in.

Lbel is very good well worth it products and I highly recommend them.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 208071184800531/k2311a078/7.8.10