Ion Audio - Vinyl-to-MP3 Turntable w/ Input  » Electronics  »
  • I have to review the Ion Audio - Vinyl-to-MP3 Turntable w/ Input because I think it is one of the most amazing inventions in the world
  • I know they aren't good for much of anything and that the old turntables are not easy to upkeep
  • This turntable does some amazing magic and has made me very happy
  • I love that I can use what ever programs I want to use with this
  • I got mine for that much and I would recommend you not spend a penny more than that

• by makeithappen

I have to review the Ion Audio - Vinyl-to-MP3 Turntable w/ Input because I think it is one of the most amazing inventions in the world. I still have a huge record collection. I know they aren’t good for much of anything and that the old turntables are not easy to upkeep. This turntable does some amazing magic and has made me very happy. It can actually convert your old records in to Mp3 form so you can listen to them on your mp3 player or Ipod or even just listen to them on your computer. All computers can play Mp3 files. In fact the Mp3 file that this makes can be played in every single audio software and program. I love that I can use what ever programs I want to use with this.

It is very simple. This is a sleek and stylish turntable and you can either

listen to your records or you can use the attached USB cord to plug the Ion Audio - Vinyl-to-MP3 Turntable in to your computer. That is what the with input part means. I was a bit nervous about this at first but it was so easy to do and I just love that now I have my entire collection on mp3. I download them to my Mp3 player and I can always listen to my favorites where ever I am. It does not actually have a driver to install or anything like that so it is so easy to get it running. It also works with MAC and PC although I have only used it with a PC so I cant really tell you how well it works for a MAC. Either way the designers kept it simple and I am so pleased that they did.

I think that this ...

• company is brilliant. My records have spent years and years just sitting in a box in the attic. All of those wonderful songs just lost to the fact that my turntable broke and I was having trouble replacing it. Then life got busy and more technological. But with this turntable all you have to do is plug it in to your computer. Hit record in the software program that comes with it and play the record. And that’s all.

The recording wont be perfect but it will sound just like it does on the record. Personally I always loved the way that records sound when played. It really takes me back. I have hundreds of dollars worth of music on those records and now they are on my Mp3 player. Yay. And to think I was going to give them to goodwill. Actually now I can pick up old records

and goodwill or garage sales quickly record them and listen to them on my computer or mp3 player. As you can see I am just head over heals for this gadget.

It has been durable so far but I also haven’t let my kids near it for sure. I have only had it for about 3 months so I can’t fully vouch for its durability. It costs about $100 USD although some places are going to want to charge you more than that. I got mine for that much and I would recommend you not spend a penny more than that. Now you won’t get perfect sound quality but you will have all the music you used to love back just the way it was. And to me that is sooo much better. Anyway I just think it is the coolest invention ever and I am so glad someone though of it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168071184760531/k2311a078/7.8.10