Zyrtec Allergy, 24 Hour
  • I thought I would review this because I reviewed the generic form of this and gave it great reviews
  • Still there is one reason that I don't like this as much as Krogers generic version
  • I don't like to wait so I just take it preventively and I don't even get the symptoms in the first place

• by makeithappen

I thought I would review this because I reviewed the generic form of this and gave it great reviews. This is pretty much the same thing but it is the name brand form. Zyrtec Allergy, 24 Hour is really good and really does last 24 hours long. I don’t have terrible allergies by the kids do and I really do hate to see them suffer. I have tried Claritin and Singular and so many other kinds of allergy medicine. But non of them seemed to last as long as they claimed and when it comes to kids I am not comfortable at all upping their dose.

Zyrtec is really good for anyone and also is really great with asthmatics. Just by having my son take this

medicine he feels better. He can stay outside for longer and uses his rescue inhaler less and less. It makes me so happy to see him get to be like all of the other little boys.

For me it works great to. I am a mild allergy suffer and when I take Zyrtec or its off brand (Kroger All Day Allergy Relief is my med of choice) I feel clear and light all day and I don’t suffer from allergies as well. I can almost forget how awful allergies can make spending time in the outdoors feel. Still there is one reason that I don’t like this as much as Krogers generic version. It costs twice as much. I really can’t justify spending that much when there ...

• is an off brand that does the same thing and does it for much much less. Of course that really is the only difference between Zyrtec and Kroger’s brand.

This is also a very small pill. You will tell that because it is a tiny little bottle. They pack it in more material than the bottle is in. I guess there is another reason I sort of dislike it. They waste earths resources to package it. If you took out all the unnecessary packaging in the world then we would save so many resources for important things. The generic brand only has the amount of packaging it needs. Makes me wonder why Zyrtec even spends the money and time on all that extra plastic and other packaging

materials.

Zyrtec and its Kroger off brand both work the same. When I use it I don’t have the itchy or watery eyes. I don’t get to sneezing and feeling itchy. I feel just fine. It takes about a half hour for it to kick in so I do find that it is good take take in the morning before you leave the house. Just in case you run in to anything that might set your allergies off. I don’t like to wait so I just take it preventively and I don’t even get the symptoms in the first place. of course don’t take my word for it. Make sure to ask your doctor so he/she can advise you if this would be the right medicine for you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 268071184740531/k2311a078/7.8.10