Nature’s Cure 2 Part Acne Treatment for Females  » Health  »
  • Here is another one of those interesting products that you might like
  • Now I think Nature's Cure ALMOST has it right with this
  • I know I should be more patient but that is just who I am
  • My problem is more revolved around the general health of my skin and I prefer a supplement that tailors to that
  • It is a average to fair sized pull so most people should be able to swallow it without having an issue with it

• by makeithappen

Here is another one of those interesting products that you might like. Nature’s Cure 2 Part Acne Treatment for Females, sorry boys this is only formulated for the ladies. Here is another acne product that game me mixed feelings. This product is a 7 to me but there are also two different things in this product so it is kind of like a double review. The whole thing sold as is is what is getting the 7. Now I think Nature’s Cure ALMOST has it right with this. However I think it really only works if you have a very specific kind of acne that is caused because of hormones. Keep that in mind as to why a boy should never take this supplement.

When

I opened the box there were two things, as I mentioned. A bottle of pills (a supplement) and a cream. Now I am going to be totally honest with you. I am not a very patient person. You can tell that from reading any of my reviews. When it comes to my health and my body I want to see some results fast. I know I should be more patient but that is just who I am. I have used other supplements that are better than what comes in this pack.

So the supplement seems to be a good place to start. Now this is only for females because it is formulated so that it effects hormones in a positive way, reduces stress, and helps us ...

• get through that time of the month. Honestly none of those were the reasons I was getting acne. My problem is more revolved around the general health of my skin and I prefer a supplement that tailors to that. So while this supplement did not work for me it might work for you if your acne is hormonal based (teenagers and such).

But like I said my acne has nothing to do with my hormones so to speak or at least not enough to have an effect by this. So that is the portion of the pack that I wasn’t thrilled with. However the spot treatment cream that comes with it is actually pretty good. It has aloe in it as well as a bacteria fighting

ingredient. I found that this spot treatment was alright for fighting zits yet it was not as harsh on my skin as some of the other products that I have used.

When I consider both factors I give it a 7. It wasn’t right for me but I can see how it could be a 10 for people who have hormonal based acne. The cream is what brought my ratting up and the pill is what brought it down. Oh I forgot to mention the specs of the pill. It has no odder and only a slight place but it didn’t make me gag or anything. It is a average to fair sized pull so most people should be able to swallow it without having an issue with it.

Nature's Cure 2 Part Acne Treatment for Females

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348071184700531/k2311a078/7.8.10