Clarifying Toner Acne Medication: by Arbonne
  • I learned that toner is actually meant to return your skin's PH balance after you wash your skin
  • That is why I like to use it as a general toner
  • So I would say that this is less of a treatment and more of a preventative step used to avoid getting the occasional break out
  • I have sensitive skin and I don't really get very oily but sometimes I notice my T zone getting oily, especially in the summer time when it gets really hot
  • Weather you have a small acne problem or a serous one

• by makeithappen

This is another review about Arbonne’s any treatment line. I am going to be reviewing the product that is step 2 of the line. Clarifying Toner Acne Medication. I feel a little more highly about this then I feel about step one. Toner is very important and most people don’t know why. I learned that toner is actually meant to return your skin’s PH balance after you wash your skin. For me using the right toner can be the most preventative thing I could do for my acne. Now keep in mind I don’t get bad acne just the occasional break out.

This product does reduce redness but it doesn’t work super fast. It usually takes a few days before the redness starts to go down. That is why

I like to use it as a general toner. If I use this after pretty much any exfoliate then my skin seems to have fewer break outs. So I would say that this is less of a treatment and more of a preventative step used to avoid getting the occasional break out.

The reason I like it is that I think it does more than prevent acne. It actually prevents my t zone from getting oily. I have sensitive skin and I don’t really get very oily but sometimes I notice my T zone getting oily, especially in the summer time when it gets really hot. Since I have combination skin it can be difficult for me to find a toner that works for the whole of my face.

• And I really recommend against using more than one toner at a time or you might dry your skin out.

That is the main reason I like this toner. Most toners are very harsh because they are alcohol based. This is not alcohol based and it has never dried out my skin. If a toner drys out your skin it is the wrong toner for you. That is a sure fire sign it does not return your PH balance. Every one needs something different to maintain PH balance but its good to find out what that is because it is possibly the most important part of your facial car outside of moisturizing with an SPF.

The reason this is really good at maintaining my PH balance even though

I have combination skin is because it is all natural and only contains .05% salicylic acid. For me its perfect because I only need a little bit of help to prevent acne. Some of the other ingredients are: Lemon fruit, alfalfa, orange peel, orange fruit and the list goes on like that. I got that off the back of the bottle by the way.

This is a very well designed toner and I think it is good for anyone to use. Weather you have a small acne problem or a serous one. If you are treating acne you know how harsh it can be on your skin. This is one way to minimize that effect. One bottle of this costs about $17 dollars and I do think that it is worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348071184580531/k2311a078/7.8.10