Sobe Lifewater - Orange Tangerine  » Food  »
  • I love the flavor of orange and I used to drink a lot of orange soda and juice, but it just got to be too strong
  • I highly recommend that you try Sobe Lifewaters, especially the orange tangerine flavor which is my favorite

• by articlewriter555

I have been looking for a long time for a good beverage that is going to keep me refreshed in the hot summer months and Sobe Lifewater really does the trick for me. Even though it is like $1 a bottle, there are a lot of times that you can find it on sale for a lot cheaper which will save you a lot of money. My favorite flavor that I

have tried that seems to be my favorite right now is Orange Tangerine. I love the flavor of orange and I used to drink a lot of orange soda and juice, but it just got to be too strong. This just gives you enough of the flavor but it is no means too strong. I like it a lot.

I have found a ton of coupons over the internet where if you ...

• buy one you can get one free, which when I find those kinds of coupons I tend to stock up because that is such a good deal. The bottles are 20 oz in size, which is perfect when I am out in the yards with the kids or even when I am on the go because it is going to last me a long time. The bottles all have a cute
        design, with lizards all over it.

Another thing that is great about the Sobe Lifewaters is that they have vitamins and antioxidants in them, so they are actually good for you and they have great flavor. You really cannot find that anywhere, you usually have to compromise on the flavor if you want a healthy food item. I highly recommend that you try Sobe Lifewaters, especially the orange tangerine flavor which is my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071184510531/k2311a078/7.8.10