Billy the Exterminator Show  » TV  »
  • I think that A & E has a lot of good reality shows, and I tend to watch a lot on this channel
  • The show is pretty funny, people call him up because they have some kind of pest invasion, and he has to go out and take care of the problem
  • I highly recommend that if you get A & E on your television that you should watch this a couple of times, I guarantee that you will get addicted quite quickly as I did

• by articlewriter555

I recently started to watch Billy the exterminator on A & E because it was right after Dog the Bounty Hunter which I absolutely love. I think that A & E has a lot of good reality shows, and I tend to watch a lot on this channel. Billy the exterminator is

one of the better ones, and even my five year old daughter loves to watch it because she likes to see the animals. I think that they are a little gross, maybe I just get really lucky and have to watch the ones with bees and rats.

The show is pretty funny, people call him up because they have some kind of pest invasion, and he has to go out and take care of the problem. They will do anything to save the animal so that they are not killed, unless they are harming someone or they fear they will get armed. But unless it ...

• Billy the Exterminator Show
      is an insect, they typically get rescued and brought to a more suitable location for their lifestyle. That I think is really cool because otherwise I think the show would be pretty gruesome.

The show is really funny, it is a family business so there is some family drama, but it is usually

funny. They have a really nice business, it actually looks like it is a home that is converted. I highly recommend that if you get A & E on your television that you should watch this a couple of times, I guarantee that you will get addicted quite quickly as I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108071184500431/k2311a078/7.8.10