Metropolitan Property Management  » Business  »
43165 Scheonherr Rd. Sterling Heights Michigan
  • But this summer I started to notice a problem with spiders and wasps
  • I think they are either originating from the huge tree right next to our building (which we share with four other condos), or from our neighbors who don't take care of their garden and the wasps gravitate towards it and fly around to my balcony
  • Needless to say, I haven't been thrilled with Metro Management since moving in, though I love the neighborhood and the condos and property are all in otherwise perfect condition

• by Anasuya

About two years ago, my husband and I made the plunge and purchased our first home. We looked at many houses before deciding to start looking at condos, which seemed to fit our lifestyles a little better since the association would fix damages to the outside of the home, and take care of the lawn and snow plowing, which was a necessity here in Michigan, and that’s just less we would have to worry about as home owners.

They are pretty good about getting someone out here for the

lawn care, usually once a week on Wednesdays or Thursdays, so the grass and weeds are never over-grown and they even cut the weeds down in our own garden, which was a nice surprise. But this summer I started to notice a problem with spiders and wasps. I think they are either originating from the huge tree right next to our building (which we share with four other condos), or from our neighbors who don’t take care of their garden and the wasps gravitate towards it and fly around ...

• to my balcony. I called Metro Management to get someone out to spray and they flat out told me that it’s not their job to take care of pests, even if those pests are potentially building nests in the walls of their condos. I was appalled, since we pay a high fee every month for these kinds of things to be taken care of, and they told us we’d have to hire someone ourselves to come out and find the hornets nests and spray them down.

There is an

older lady at the office who is always very short with me when I call, and almost borders on being downright rude, especially when I questioned her about the repairs that needed to be done to the inside of my home. Needless to say, I haven’t been thrilled with Metro Management since moving in, though I love the neighborhood and the condos and property are all in otherwise perfect condition. I just have to pray that nothing else goes wrong, because they wont come out to fix the problem!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 418071184460431/k2311a078/7.8.10