Chevy Tahoe 2007 (truck)  » Cars  »
  • I had to drop off my SUV to have some work done yesterday and so I decided to test drive a new Chevy Tahoe 2007 model
  • I love the new exterior design on the 2007 Tahoes
  • I think they would make a great family vehicle because they provide comfort and safety simultaneously

• by cjaneb877
      I had to drop off my SUV to have some work done yesterday and so I decided to test drive a new Chevy Tahoe 2007 model. I drove a white one with a black interior, which looked pretty sweet from the outside and the inside. The car drove beautifully and preformed perfectly.

It accelerated without any problems and while I was under the impression I’d feel like I was being virtually swallowed in the truck because of its size while I was driving, I did not feel that way at all.

I am a smaller person so I would have assumed that driving a huge SUV like that would have been rather uncomfortable for me.

I was rather pleased to find that despite the truck’s larger size, its seating and wheel adjustments make it a rather comfortable vehicle for a person of any size to drive and control. I felt extremely safe driving this vehicle and it had all of the most modern and up to date safety features to enhance that feeling.

It felt like it had the same width that ...

• the Suburbans do, only it doesn’t have that enormous length that you have to haul behind you. Sometimes that is a nice feature for some of us who want the space in terms of the seating and comfort but not in terms of space for hauling purposes.

The drive was extremely comfortable and although I was traveling during a high traffic time, the truck handled beautifully with stopping and starting. I felt that I had a clear view of what was around me because of the car’s height and that I

had ample space to have other passengers in the car with me without feeling like we are all on top of one another.

I love the new exterior design on the 2007 Tahoes. It is a modern and sleek look that creatively makes the vehicle look safe and comfortable, without being large and clunky.

How much do the Tahoes go for? The one I test drove went for $48,000 fully loaded. They’re not cheap.

I think they would make a great family vehicle because they provide comfort and safety simultaneously.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91101118440231/k2311a0111/1.11.07