Sacred Texts website
www.sacred-texts.com
  • I highly recommend this site, especially for students who are doing research on related subjects

• by Anasuya

This is one of my favorite websites of all times to visit on a weekly basis. I was a religious studies minor in college and though there was absolutely nothing realistic I could do with that kind of degree short of joining the seminary, I was fascinated by world religions, and one of the greatest websites out there with a plethora of information about world religions is www.sacred-texts.com.

They have everything on this site from various versions of

the Christian Bible, to Mormon texts, to the Baha religion and all sorts of esoteric texts at well, and most of them are free to reproduce on your own website, or pass out in pamphlets and fliers, because most of them are out of print and the copyright is expired. It tells you which of the articles and items are free to use and distribute as you see fit.

One of my favorite things to read about on ...

• this website is about tarot cards, the history of tarot, and the history of specific kinds of decks of cards, and I’m always totally floored by the wealth of information on this site. Love it, because it’s so full of everything anyone in this field would every need to know.

Want to know about Druids? Well, there are about a dozen articles on them here. You can even read about Stonehenge and sacred places throughout the world. I

have so many pages bookmarked from this website that it’s not even funny, and it seems like they are always adding more to it! Every time I visit this website, I’m finding some new article that wasn’t there before.

This is a lovely website with legitimate and historical information, as well as some user-submitted works as well that aren’t as trustworthy, but still entertaining to read. I highly recommend this site, especially for students who are doing research on related subjects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 208071184310431/k2311a078/7.8.10