PlayStation 3  » Electronics  »
  • I currently own a white PlayStation 3 which I bought at roughly $435
  • The things I like about this new console is the Bluetooth controllers so you don't have to go through the hassle of entangled wires and such
  • I always watch movies with my console, sometimes I rent Blu-ray discs, sometimes I play DVD discs, both play quite excellent and an enjoyable movie-watching experience
  • I strongly recommend this gaming console to all of the gamers like me out there

• by Zik

I currently own a white PlayStation 3 which I bought at roughly $435. I have been using it for about 2 years now and everything has been doing great for me. It has an innovative design and very modernized technology compared to the previous PlayStation console.

It has 4 USB ports in front and 2 ports in the back. These ports are used for charging the wireless Bluetooth controllers. The console also has a built-in HDD(hard disk drive) where you can save downloaded/purchased games, high-resolution pictures and high-definition videos.

The things

I like about this new console is the Bluetooth controllers so you don’t have to go through the hassle of entangled wires and such. And all the games are High Definition(HD) Supported. Also has astounding WiFi capability where you can purchase a game and download it directly into your console through the online PlayStation network that is already built-in in it. PlayStation 2 CD games can also be played with this console, cool huh?

And not to mention how expensive a Blu-Ray player is, the Sony PlayStation 3 already has a ...

• built-in Blu-Ray CD-Rom player that supports high-def LCD monitors for extreme movie watching, the quality of sound is not disappointing as well. It also supports 5.1ch home theater system speakers/amplifiers. I always watch movies with my console, sometimes I rent Blu-ray discs, sometimes I play DVD discs, both play quite excellent and an enjoyable movie-watching experience.

As for the games selection, I have nothing to complain about it. They never run out of games, they’re updated monthly with hot new game titles that you will feast your eyes upon. There’s so

many lots of games from time to time I can’t purchase all of them, but I do get lots of trades online though, there’s this online forum site that I go to to trade my PS3 games with other people who are willing to trade their games with. So it practically saves us(players) money from buying brand new games all the time.

I strongly recommend this gaming console to all of the gamers like me out there. It has excellent and remarkable gaming and movie-watching features, so I’ll give it a BIG 10.

PlayStation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 168071184240431/k2311a078/7.8.10