The Body Shop Almond Body Butter  » Cosmetics  »
  • It did hydrate my skin and I found that the smell did linger, but wasn't potent
  • The only problem about The Body Shop Almond body butter is that it can be too greasy especially when you use a lot and I found that it wouldn't sink into my skin but rather leave a greasy residue on top
  • For £12.50 I definitely think it isn't worth it, but for £5 it is worth it

• by Manal

I got The Body Shop Almond body butter on sale for £5 which is a great price; the usual price is £12.50 which is quite pricey.

The smell of the body butter isn’t at all great; it has a nutty scent but is not too strong. The texture however is beautiful, is has a really smooth texture that you can easily apply to the skin and that melts in. It did hydrate

my skin and I found that the smell did linger, but wasn’t potent. I chose the almond butter because almond moisturises and cares for the skin. This was delivered in the body butter. The effect of the almond butter is not long lasting, I have dry skin and I need a cream that can leave my skin hydrated for long periods of time and this body butter did not deliver that ...

• at all.

I do also occasionally use this for a night time cream and it does help in softening my skin and reducing spots without making my skin oily the next day. My skin absorbs it really nicely, though I only ever used it in the night.

I found that it wouldn’t sink into my skin but rather leave a greasy residue on top.

For £12.50 I definitely think it isn’t worth it, but for £5 it is worth it! I usually buy the butter when it is on sale because I cannot justify the price on it. However I would not buy it again because it didn’t deliver as a body butter, but for occasional use it would be useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071184230431/k2311a078/7.8.10