Caronia Nail Care Kwik Dry and Cuticle Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
1.5
  • I have been using this brand for so long and I like it
  • Anyway, for the record of just trying it out, I bought this product and I can now say that it’s not worth it
  • What I thought of is that this product would help me dry out my nail polish quicker than ever
  • I found Caronia Nail Care Kwik Dry and Cuticle Conditioner expensive for the price of P42.75 pesos for its 15ml content
  • Anyway, I will never buy this again and I don’t recommend you to try this one out but instead try buying cuticle oil which is much better and use other Caronia's top and base coats instead.

• by brandobrando

If you’re a pro on manicure and pedicure setting, you already know what cuticle conditioner is especially if you put it on your newly polished nails. I don’t see this product available in India and that is why I need to hoard this in my country together with top coat and based coat and some nail hardener coatings from Caronia. I do like to polish my nails if not weekly, I do it every thrice a month.

I personally like to have different designs and shades so I put a lot of nail care products to protect my beautiful nails. Caronia does have a wide variety of

shades from nail polish to nail coats to protect and care for the nails.

I have been using this brand for so long and I like it. It was just my first time to buy their kwik-dry and cuticle conditioner nail care but I am not satisfied with it.

Caronia Nail Care Kwik Dry and Cuticle conditioner is colorless and odorless. It does not act as a polisher but just oil as a protector for the nail.

If I should have known that there is nothing too extra ordinary about kwik-dry, I should have not bought it. Anyway, for the record of just trying it out, I ...

• bought this product and I can now say that it’s not worth it.

What I thought of is that this product would help me dry out my nail polish quicker than ever. But to my dismay, it was just an oil based product which will just soften the cuticle protecting it from drying out due to the harsh chemical ingredient found on colored nail polish especially the metallic colored ones together with those nail colors with confetti type of designs.

I

found Caronia Nail Care Kwik Dry and Cuticle Conditioner expensive for the price of P42. 75 pesos for its 15ml content.

It does not even help to give shine for my nails. I have nothing against Caronia but I am not really happy buying this.

I don’t know why they have come up such a deceiving word as quick dry (kwik dry) in their title. They should have instead named it Caronia Cuticle oil and not quick dry, duhh! Anyway, I will never buy this again and I don’t recommend you to try this one out but instead try buying cuticle oil which is much better and use other Caronia’s top and base coats instead.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071184200431/k2311a078/7.8.10