Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair (Cream)  » Cosmetics  »
  • Estee Lauder tells us that skin suffer the effects of UV radiation and environmental agents

• by Andrea43

When buying day cream I got across this Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair. I was told it was a wonder. Well, I tried it…and I loved it.

Packaging: I bought the large size, the 50 ml. It cost 88 euro. But with the discount of 10% of Druni, I got it at 79 euros. The 30 ml. was worth 60, so the big one was cheaper.

The box of this elixir is quite ordinary, nothing flashy, light blue. But what is good is inside the bottle! The bottle comes with a dropper, Square in shape and light brown tone. Made of glass.

The product: Serum has a soft texture, and a beige color and very clear.

The smell must be very thin, because I can’t smell it at all. I use very

little product. Only 3 drops all over face would do the work. So 50ml lasts a long time (as I have it for over half a year now).

Properties: Estee Lauder tells us that skin suffer the effects of UV radiation and environmental agents.

The fact is that according to this, this is the main cause of wrinkles!

So what makes this serum is to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and delays aging by neutralizing the free radical damage by 90%.

This serum hydrated throughout the day the skin with hyaluronic acid. Using it every day improves the level of skin moisture.

It has a scheduled release of liposomes to get current repair damage and help prevent future damage.

It protects the skin from environmental damage during the day.

It increases levels ...

• of natural skin repair.

It reduces lines and wrinkles and improves the immediate appearance of the skin. Delays aging.

You should apply on morning and night, but cleaning the skin well before using the cream. Not be placed on the eye contour. For this there is a specific Advance cream.

And now my OPINION: First I must say I have no wrinkles because I have 29 years.

But I’ve been having a little stressful pace of life. So the skin is affected, whether you want it to or not. I have mixed skin.

Second: The serum is absorbed immediately, no matter the skin type you have. Wonderful thing for which we are always in a hurry.

Takes effect on the next morning (I use it at night, I have another serum for the day):

you wake up with a better face. Skin hydrated, soft, elastic. As if you had slept nine hours or more.

Effects after a few days: the same as the next morning.

But you get your skin feeling revitalized.

The little marks of pimples are still there, but very slowly fading.

Any attempt of appearance of expression lines: nonexistent.

In short: it is spectacular.

I assume that if you are someone older than me, the effects will be even more spectacular.

Undoubtedly, this serum has become a great friend of mine.

Disadvantage: The price, no doubt.

I know that 80 euro is abusive.

But the effects are great.

The bottle lasts a lot, so as Estee Lauder said.

This bottle is “a future investment.” If 80 euro per half-year delay to take away to the fullest the dreaded wrinkles, I’ll pay it with most pleasure!

Conclusion: a regenerating serum that does not disappoint, I don’t know anyone who didn’t like!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071184170431/k2311a078/7.8.10