Ghost Hunters Academy Season 2 Finale  » TV  »
  • I didn't think I would become a fan of this series but, now I hope to see this show again in the future

• by Review Vigilante

Well, I have to say this about Ghost Hunters Academy; they really don’t have a whole lot of episodes. The show just came on the air not that long ago and they had the season finale last night.

The finale itself wasn’t too bad, the remaining three cadets got to investigate at the Stanley Hotel in Colorado and that’s always a good hot

spot.

But, I have to say, at that point in the competition, the end result was pretty predictable.

Let’s face it, Adam had to be the choice.

Eric was the better investigator but he wasn’t a team player.

And Michelle just isn’t that good.

She is an OK investigator and has some good ideas.

But, she loses her composure way to easily, which ...

• is why she forgot her EMF detector.

I do think this episode would have actually been better as a two hour long finale rather than a one hour show.

I don’t normally say that.

But, in the case of this episode, the evidence review and the whole part about picking a winner seemed to be crammed into a couple minutes simply because they

ran out of time.

It would have been nice to see 90 minutes dedicated to the investigation, 15-20 minutes with the evidence review and the final 10 minutes picking a winner.

Overall though, I do think this season was much better than the first season.

I didn’t think I would become a fan of this series but, now I hope to see this show again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 108071183970431/k2311a078/7.8.10