Food Club Ice Cream Sandwiches  » Food  »
  • I don’t know if they were the best ones I have had
  • But, they were about as good as some of the more expensive brands (without the cost)
  • If you are looking for a dessert and don’t want to spend too much money on ice cream, this is a brand and product I would recommend to you

• by Review Vigilante

I was in the mood for a frozen treat for dessert the other day and needed something everyone in my family would eat without spending too much money (I don’t get paid until next week and our bank account is getting a bit low). After looking around the freezer section at

Piggly Wiggly for a bit, I ended up picking up ice cream sandwiches from the brand Food Club.

Since this was a generic store brand, I wasn’t expecting too much from the ice cream sandwiches (something I was willing to live with given the fact I was able to save some money by buying them instead of another brand).

However, after trying them, I have to say they were much better than expected and they proved to be a great dessert for everyone in the house (we even had to fight over the last couple of them).

The sandwiches proved to be ...

• Food Club Ice Cream Sandwiches
      great tasting.

I don’t know if they were the best ones I have had.

But, they were about as good as some of the more expensive brands (without the cost).

And, unlike many other cheaper brands of ice cream sandwiches, these were also decent-sized.

They were big enough to provide a

filling dessert (provided, of course, you had a meal before hand).

If you are looking for a dessert and don’t want to spend too much money on ice cream, this is a brand and product I would recommend to you.

The only thing I would suggest is making sure you eat what you want before they disappear on you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071183950431/k2311a078/7.8.10