Nateway Pierogies  » Food  »
  • They were very affordable and it was a food item we both enjoyed so I figured it would be worth buying just so we had them when we were in the mood for something like that
  • I think, even if we wouldn’t have had the other items with them, the pierogies would have provided us with filling meal
  • But (and I definitely did think about this and try), I honestly cannot think of anything that I did not like about this brand

• by Review Vigilante

About a month ago, my wife and I picked up a box of Nateway pierogies when we were out shopping at Save-a-Lot. They were very affordable and it was a food item we both enjoyed so I figured it would be worth buying just so we had them when we were in the mood for something like that.

We finally got a chance to

eat them last night and I was right.

The Nateway pierogies were absolutely fantastic.

My wife fried them up and served them with a few other things and they made the perfect compliment to the meal.

Each of the pierogies was larger than I first expected and stuffed full of potatoes and cheese.

I think, even if we wouldn’t have had the other items ...

• with them, the pierogies would have provided us with filling meal; and, more importantly, a meal that satisfied our taste buds as well.

Normally, when I buy something at as low of a price as we bought this item, I can find at least one thing to complain about.

But (and I definitely did think about this and try), I honestly cannot think of

anything that I did not like about this brand.

If you have a Save-a-Lot in your neighborhood and are looking for something that can either be a great side dish or a meal in itself, this is a product I would suggest looking for.

You won’t have to spend a great deal of money on it and you will get great value for the money you do have to spend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071183940431/k2311a078/7.8.10