Legend of Legaia (PlayStation)  » Games  »
  • I love the plot because it is deep and there are many plot twist that will shock the players
  • I have a problem with random enemy attacks because of these frequent attacks I have to play longer and traveling is a pain especially if the area is mist infected

• by greencard13

When I was a kid, I have a hard time playing role playing games and I always lose to boss fights whatever I do, this failures did not stop me to become a gamer because every time I lose, I always try to improve myself in the art of gaming. I remember that I once played a role playing game in PlayStation which is named Legend of Legaia. I cannot beat the game and honestly I always lose because I do not understand

the use of skill, combination of moves and more, I played it again last week and I get good result and understand the plot better.

Legend of Legaia is set into a world covered with mist, this evil mist turns the human who wears Seru into hideous monster and the only way to stop this magical mist is to destroy the mist generators. The protagonist Vahn together with his new friends named Noa and Gala must embark on a mission to save the world ...

• with the help of their specialized Seru; a magical item that can grant the bearer a great power. The team must destroy different mist generators and revive the Genesis Tree that has the ability to ward of the mist.

I love the plot because it is deep and there are many plot twist that will shock the players. I also enjoy the battle system because it is more on using the brains and thinking for the next move. I have a problem with random

enemy attacks because of these frequent attacks I have to play longer and traveling is a pain especially if the area is mist infected. I do not have any problem with graphics, it’s an old game so it is normal if the 3D animation is not perfect, if find the graphics appealing though.

If you have a PlayStation try to play Legend of Legaia, it might be an old game but it can still give you some thrill and excitement in your gaming life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 288071183830331/k2311a078/7.8.10