Ever Bilena Lip & Cheek Stain  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think The Body Shop popularized this kind of product but it is so expensive
  • I like using it because I'm a woman who is so lazy to apply makeup, but with this, it just takes me 2 minutes to apply on my cheeks and my lips

• by autumndreamer

I really like using Ever Bilena Lip & Cheek Stain. It’s so cheap but the amount is satisfying. A Lip & Cheek Stain is a popular makeup product nowadays.

It is a dual-purpose product. First, it serves as a lip color for pale lips.

Second, it is also a liquid blush-on. It’s a lip color and liquid blush-on all in one.

I think The Body Shop popularized this kind of

product but it is so expensive. Ever Bilena Lip & Cheek Stain is a lot cheaper.

It has the same amount, same quality, and same results with The Body Shop. The only difference is the price.

Ever Bilena Lip & Cheek Stain costs $4 while The Body Shop’s Lip & Cheek Stain is almost $20! There’s a really big difference with the price. I have tried Ever Bilena Lip & ...

• Cheek Stain’s all 3 different colors.

There is an orange red, there is a bright red, and there’s a bright pink. My favorite is the orange red.

The effect on my lips looks really natural, and it smells good! Its scent is like a woman’s perfume. After 6 months of using my Ever Bilena Lip & Cheek Stain, the container is still not empty but the contents doesn’t smell good

anymore.

I think that’s the only negative thing about it. It doesn’t have a yearlong life span but the product is really good for me.

It is recommendable for women who wants to save more money and more time. I like using it because I’m a woman who is so lazy to apply makeup, but with this, it just takes me 2 minutes to apply on my cheeks and my lips.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071183820331/k2311a078/7.8.10