Bench Fix Molding Clay  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have been managing a good hairstyle ever since, I used to use water-based gel/wax to fix my hair to the hairstyle I prefer
  • So I decided to go to shop for a new hairstyle cosmetic

• by Zik

I have been managing a good hairstyle ever since, I used to use water-based gel/wax to fix my hair to the hairstyle I prefer. As time went by, I got tired of the texture of my hairstyle which was a “wet-look” hairstyle. It came to my mind that it was a pretty good idea to change the texture of my hairstyle whenever I fix it. So I decided to go to shop for a new hairstyle cosmetic. Then I

saw this Molding Clay hair cosmetic at Bench Fix salon and bought it so I could try it at home.

As soon as I got home I decided to try applying the new cosmetic and see if my hairstyle goes well with it. First, I took a small portion of the clay as I smudged it in my palm and fingertips and roughly applied it to my hair and style my hair as I want it to be. I need ...

• to apply it roughly due that it is clay-based, a very dry texture for a suave dry-look. After I applied the wax from my hand to my hair and styled it after a few minutes, I look at myself in the mirror and I see a guy who has an extravagant and smooth dry-look hairstyle.

After that time I switched to Bench Fix Molding Clay, I never used water-based hair cosmetics since then. I’ve been using Bench’s Molding Clay for

about more than 2 years now and fortunately I didn’t get any hair-lose problems, so I sticked with this kind of cosmetic. Honestly speaking I’m proud every time I flash my rad hairstyles because of this molding clay. Dry-look is the hip and in nowadays for me. So do you want to be hip and have a cool and awesome hairstyle that everyone can compliment you with? It’s easy! Go and buy yourself a Bench Fix Molding Clay now!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 318071183810331/k2311a078/7.8.10