Selecta Buco Salad Ice Cream Stick  » Food  »
  • After an afternoon lunch in a local restaurant, I found my self wanting and eager to taste Selecta Buco Salad Ice Cream on a Stick
  • I do like the flavors of Selecta ice cream in a convenient stick which is always available on every sari- sari stores or retail stores nearby
  • I like it because it was creamy and full of delicious ingredients like tidbits of pineapple, buco, green kaong, whey powder, cashew nuts, cocoa, peanuts and cheese
  • Selecta is one of the best producing Ice Cream Company and I have favored this brand for so many years
  • The only thing that annoys me is the taste of the wood stick which I hope they would do something to solve this problem

• by brandobrando

After an afternoon lunch in a local restaurant, I found my self wanting and eager to taste Selecta Buco Salad Ice Cream on a Stick. I feel like nourishing the child within me as I feel like a kid again excited to eat ice cream or licking a lollipop.

I do like the flavors of Selecta ice cream in a convenient stick which is always available on every sari- sari stores or retail stores nearby.

It is just cheap

for only P10 pesos per 60ml ice cream on a stick.

My mom and my youngest brother selected also the same flavor which is the buco flavor.

But upon tasting it, it was not that good probably it’s because of the wooden stick that spoiled the taste of the buco flavored ice cream.

I like it because it was creamy and full of delicious ingredients like tidbits of pineapple, buco, green kaong, whey powder, cashew nuts, cocoa, peanuts and ...

• cheese.

I was very delighted to taste it for the first time during my vacation back in the Philippines.

Selecta is one of the best producing Ice Cream Company and I have favored this brand for so many years.

The pack was just easy to open which a kid would open without a problem.

It is better to eat it when it’s really frozen because it would not easily melt while you eat it.

The only thing that annoys me is the taste of the wood stick which I hope they would do something to solve this problem.

Most of us know about ice cream sticks, but what I don’t know is if it was made of bamboo, white birch or oak tree.

Just my curiosity I guess but to top it all, I would give a rate of 8 out of 10 as the highest score for this type of ice cream on a stick.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071183800331/k2311a078/7.8.10