Chiz Whiz - Pizza Flavor
  • When I tried it with my wheat bread, I was so disappointed because it tasted really weird
  • I really recommend trying the Chiz Whiz Pizza flavor cheese spread, especially for those who have loved Chiz Whiz spreads since their childhood, like me
  • This gives a great twist to the plain old boring cheese sandwich which we have eaten again and again since we were kids

• by ingking

Chiz Whiz has been my staple sandwich cheese spread since I was a kid. I usually use it for my sandwiches which I bring to school, or eat it when for snacks during the weekends. I just love the taste and how it blends really well to the taste of the bread.

Just this year, Chiz Whiz released new flavors, and one of them is

the pizza flavor, I was enticed to try it since my boyfriend kept on telling me that it really tastes like a real pizza. When I tried it with my wheat bread, I was so disappointed because it tasted really weird. It tastes like pizza and something else, and I concluded that it was because of the wheat bread.

I didn’t want to give up,

• because I wanted to believe that it really taste good so I tried it again using a normal white bread, and it was perfect. I loved the taste of the cheese spread with the white bread, although in the back of my mind I kept thinking that this is so unhealthy. And it really does taste a lot like pizza, just like what my boyfriend
        said. I really recommend trying the Chiz Whiz Pizza flavor cheese spread, especially for those who have loved Chiz Whiz spreads since their childhood, like me. This gives a great twist to the plain old boring cheese sandwich which we have eaten again and again since we were kids. I just really love it, and I can’t wait to try the other flavors that Chiz Whiz released.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071183790331/k2311a078/7.8.10