Lipton Milk Tea
  • However, while I was grocery shopping, I found to my delight Lipton Milk Tea
  • I bought one packet of the regular kind just to taste, and after that first one, I became addicted

• by LaPinay

When I went to Nepal a few years back, I came to like their national drink of milk tea. I asked a tour guide how it was prepared, and after I was treated to a lengthy discussion, I concluded that I had no chance on making this one from scratch.

I made do with Teh Tarik in lieu of milk tea, and just requested

my relatives in Singapore to send some over now and then.

However, while I was grocery shopping, I found to my delight Lipton Milk Tea.

It has the regular kind and one vanilla-flavored milk tea.

I bought one packet of the regular kind just to taste, and after that first one, I became addicted.

Lipton was successful in this particular tea because it tasted ...

• like the ones I had from Nepal, a bit bitter but cleverly masked by the milk.

It was really easy to make, just pour hot water over a sachet of this milk tea, stir and then its ready to drink.

I have to warn the tea-drinkers who do not put milk on their coffee that the taste is a bit different than what they

are use to.

I would sometimes add more milk on it and the taste of the milk tea is heightened.

It is a bit bitter, but it is really good with omelet during breakfast.

Nowadays, I always make sure that we have at least a box of Lipton Milk Tea in the house.

I have since substituted my morning coffee with Lipton Milk Tea.

Lipton Milk Tea

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278071183640331/k2311a078/7.8.10