Meet the Fockers
  • I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed watching 'Meet the Fockers' when it came out on DVD
  • I thought that 'Meet the Fockers' was a great movie and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for something that stands apart in light of all the superhero/fantasy movies that have been continuously released in the last year

• by reviewqueenb
      I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed watching ‘Meet the Fockers’ when it came out on DVD. I personally feel it was much better than the prequel, ‘Meet the Parents.

’ It was nice to see Robert DeNiro

and Dustin Hoffman play comical characters.

Dustin Hoffman was especially hilarious.

I also loved seeing Barbara Streisand play the crazy sex therapist mother of Ben Stiller.

It was refreshing to see a lineup of cast members that are so highly revered in Hollywood loosen up and have fun together in a movie that really just allowed me to have fun myself.

I usually find these movies (you know, the ones that really don’t seem to have much of a moral or point in the trailers and previews) to be a ...

• Meet the Fockers
      waste of time, but I caught that this one was teaching family values under all of the silliness.

I loved that it was realistic in its portrayal of how much in-laws really can clash! It actually reminded me of my own family! I thought that

Meet the Fockers’ was a great movie and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for something that stands apart in light of all the superhero/fantasy movies that have been continuously released in the last year.

Give yourself a break and watch something that actually involves real life!

Meet the Fockers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111101118360231/k2311a0111/1.11.07