Chick-Fil-A, Fayetteville, AR  » Restaurants  »
4180 N College Ave Fayetteville, AR 72703
  • I went to have lunch at the Chick-Fil-A in Fayetteville, AR for lunch and I noticed how busy it was in there
  • Their waffle fries are the best fries and it’s something I always like to get when I go there
  • It’s a very nice fast food restaurant and I think that it’s one of the best places to eat and the employees were very considerate and asked us if we wanted drink refills
  • They gave us Chick-Fil-A sauce when we asked for it and it was a great experience going there
  • This is a great franchise and I highly recommend going to this one

• by ReViewMeMedia

I went to have lunch at the Chick-Fil-A in Fayetteville, AR for lunch and I noticed how busy it was in there. The workers were very helpful and we got our orders really fast. The employees were also very polite and courteous and someone who didn’t even work there helped my mom carry food to our table.

The Chick-Fil-A was also very clean and I

couldn’t see any dirt anywhere. The food is also very good and their chicken sandwiches taste really nice. Their waffle fries are the best fries and it’s something I always like to get when I go there.

It’s a very nice fast food restaurant and I think that it’s one of the best places to eat and the employees were very considerate and asked us ...

• if we wanted drink refills. They gave us Chick-Fil-A sauce when we asked for it and it was a great experience going there.

This is a great franchise and I highly recommend going to this one. The service and food are excellent and it’s a great atmosphere inside and it’s a great place to eat. Everything I ate tasted great, the place

was clean and the service was great. This is a great fast food chain that is bound to make you happy enough to come back. It’s one of my favorite fast food places to eat at.

You can find this Chick-Fil-A at 4180 N College Ave, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Their phone number is (479) 443-0343. You can find your local Chick-Fil-A restaurant at www.chickfila.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 77071183580731/k2311a077/7.7.10