Fruits Basket Manga Volume 7 (Graphic Novel)
  • It’s an interesting volume because it follows the pattern of Tohru meeting another member of the Chinese Zodiac while still keeping the story interesting and not letting it become too predictable
  • I enjoy this series because it’s nice and sweet
  • It’s definitely worth reading and if you liked the anime Fruits Basket, you’ll enjoy the manga a lot more

• by ReViewMeMedia

Fruits Basket Manga Volume 7 begins with Tohru spending time with Kisa Sohma, who has become attached to her. Hiro Sohma becomes jealous because Kisa doesn’t spend time with him and confronts Tohru about it.

Zodiac while still keeping the story interesting and not letting it become too predictable..

I really enjoy this manga series because all the characters are unique and interesting and they have their own personalities. I enjoy this series because it’s nice and sweet. I enjoy this series and I don’t really read a lot of shojo manga, which is aimed at girls, and even though I am of that target audience I haven’t really found stories in that genre that have interested me except Fruits Basket.

It has a lot of good things going for it, it’s well written, the characters are interesting and ...

luara says :

eu to doida para ler o fruits basket e to muito curiosa e n o sei se vai vim pessoas nova mais com uma preucilpa o por que eu n o sei com quem a tohru vai ficar

Shareen says :

This is one of the best manga I have ever read. It really touches the heart. I highly recommend this for people who likes to reflect on their inner feelings and wants to get insights on sadness, loneliness and how it affects people. Tear jerker.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 177071183540731/k2311a077/7.7.10