Batman: A Death in the Family Graphic Novel  » Books  »
  • I enjoyed reading this graphic novel, as Jason Todd is one of my favorite comic characters
  • I enjoy this character a lot and I was sad that he died
  • If you’re a Batman fan you should definitely get this one

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman: A Death in The Family by Jim Starlin is a graphic novel that has one of the most memorable Batman stories in it, the death of the second Robin Jason Todd.

This is a great graphic novel, it was well written, had good characters, and a tragic ending that practically everyone knows about, even outside of comics. I enjoyed reading this graphic novel, as Jason Todd is one of my

favorite comic characters. Maybe it’s because he’s not squeaky clean when it comes to fighting crime. I enjoy this character a lot and I was sad that he died.

The writing is top notch and Jim Starlin is a good graphic novel author. I enjoy his writing and I found this graphic novel to be very well written and it was entertaining, especially since it’s about Batman, Robin and Joker,

• and you can’t go wrong with that.

The artwork is good, although it looks dated compared to graphic novels these days, it still looks decent. The story is strong though and that is what makes this book worth reading.

It has good fight scenes, well written dialogue and an ending you won’t forget any time soon. If you like Batman comics or Jason Todd or the Joker, you have to

read A Death in The Family It’s still a good comic and is well worth your time. It’s a little hard to find but it’s worth getting. If you’re a Batman fan you should definitely get this one.

Batman: A Death in the Family is available in hardcover but the softcover is out of print. You can buy it at your local book store or comic shop or online at Amazon.com.

Andrew Leither says :

I enjoyed this review and I am thinking of putting all your book reviews on “watch alert” for me to consider buying in the near future. Thank you for quality fun review because now I know I can trust this site and purchase some of these books.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 177071183530731/k2311a077/7.7.10