Movie: Superhero Movie
  • I don’t know if it was the best movie I have ever watched
  • But, it is one of the better comedies I have seen and I would definitely recommend at least renting it if you haven’t seen it yet

• by Review Vigilante

I had a chance to watch a couple movies yesterday evening before settling down for the night. One of the movies I came across was the film Superhero Movie.

I have seen a lot of “spoof” movies in the past and have had mixed opinions about them.

Most of them are films that aren’t worth watching.

But, there are a few that are very

entertaining.

This is one of the latter; and not just because it stars former Drake & Josh star Drake Bell either.

The thing that is great about this movie is the fact that it isn’t just a comedy.

It actually does work as an action/super hero film.

Basically, the main character is the superhero Dragonfly and he has to take on a super villain,

• Hour Glass.

Of course, adding to the movie is the fact the hero is also very clumsy.

Watching him reminded me a lot of the old television show, Great American Hero (where the hero gets a super suit but has no idea how to use it).

The ending was a bit of a disappointment because there was a lot of build up to the

final battle and then they kind of short change you a bit at the end.

But, overall, this movie was one that was entertaining almost from start to finish.

I don’t know if it was the best movie I have ever watched.

But, it is one of the better comedies I have seen and I would definitely recommend at least renting it if you haven’t seen it yet.

Andrew Leither says :

It’s great when you can watch a couple of movies and share them with your reviews. This opens my mind and I love movies sometimes I can watch three or four movies in a day and I just love the review.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 117071183450731/k2311a077/7.7.10