Weather.com  » Web sites  »
2.5
www.weather.com
  • The thing I like about this site is, not only do you get the forecast, you really can see the weather for yourself simply by watching their radar
  • If you are interested in seeing what the weather is going to do today or over the next 10 days, I would recommend checking out this site

• by Review Vigilante

This morning, I was curious about what the weather was going to do (I needed to know if I had to water my garden before going to work today). Instead of turning on the local weather stations, I ended up going on Weather. com (www.

weather. com).

Now, to be perfectly honest, I’m not a big fan of any weather report lately. They just don’t seem to be accurate at all.

However, when it

comes to weather, I would take the reports on Weather. com a bit more seriously than the ones I see on TV.

The thing I like about this site is, not only do you get the forecast, you really can see the weather for yourself simply by watching their radar. So, if they call for sun, you can see if you really are getting rain.

There are plenty of other places that ...

• don’t offer that. And, it does come in handy.

This morning, for example, the forecast was for scattered storms. This, of course, really told me nothing.

But, the radar showed rain on the way so I left the garden unwatered. Another thing I like is the fact I can get localized alerts on that site.

So, if there is a tornado watch in effect or a flood warning, I can see

it. In fact, I usually can get those reports and a summary of why a lot faster on the site than I can with any of our local TV or radio stations.

If you are interested in seeing what the weather is going to do today or over the next 10 days, I would recommend checking out this site. They aren’t perfect.

But, I’m willing to bet they will be more accurate than your local guys are.

Weather.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 207071183440731/k2311a077/7.7.10