Futurama TV Episode: Hell is Other Robots
2.5
  • But, it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be
  • I think it might be the fact Robot Hell isn’t really given a bit part in the episode and it would have been nice to learn a little bit more about it

• by Review Vigilante

I ended up watching one more episode of the show Futurama last night with my daughter (I told her I would before making her go to bed since I hadn’t seen her all day). The episode we watched; Hell is Other Robots, was OK.

But, it wasn’t as good as I thought it would be.

Basically, the episode is about Bender.

He starts out getting hooked on

electricity at a Beastie Boys concert (that part was actually kind of funny too).

It gets to the point he endangers himself and his friends and he ultimately seeks redemption by joining a robot church.

Of course, joining the church takes him to another extreme, he can no longer do to the sinful things he used to love.

I loved the fact Fry and Leela get sick ...

• of the new Bender and take him to Atlantic City in an effort to get him back to his old ways.

Of course, that part ends up backfiring on them because his pulling away from the church lands him in Robot Hell and they now much rescue him from it.

I’m not sure why, but the episode just didn’t win me over as much as I thought

it would.

I think it might be the fact Robot Hell isn’t really given a bit part in the episode and it would have been nice to learn a little bit more about it.

Overall, I would say this is an OK episode with a few funny moments.

But, there are quite a few things I would change about it before I would say it was one of my favorites from this series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 107071183410731/k2311a077/7.7.10