Dove Intense Damage Shampoo & Conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I thought that it was just another product to use in my hair that wouldn't work and I even told him that it was a waste of his money
  • This is the best product that I have used thus far and now look for only the Dove product for my hair
  • I highly recommend this product for your hair care need

• by Micole

My hair suffers from a lot of damage from putting chemicals, heat, and other hair products in my hair. I tried a lot of different hair care products and nothing has work. My hair seem to be very sensitive and anything that I apply to even wash my hair seem to not do any good. My brother new my struggle I guess because he had brought me the Dove Intense Damage Shampoo and the Conditioner for me. I thought that it was just another product to use in

my hair that wouldn’t work and I even told him that it was a waste of his money.

He advise me to just use it and see what happens. I went ahead and used it that night while in the shower. I first used the shampoo which helps nourishes the hair and giving it a boost of nutrients while you wash and relax your hair. After I washed with the Dove shampoo, I had put in the conditioner which helps the hair as well. I left it in for ...

• a few minutes so that it can soak into my hair and really help it out. After that I had rinsed it out. It felt very soft after wards but of course didn’t see immediate results until I started using it often every time I would wash my hair.

After a while I began to see my hair had less and less damage and my hair was starting so show improvement. I had told my brother about it and he said I told you so of course. Anyways it

was a real relief and I am so glad that I have found a product that has proven to work for my hair. Not only does it give it a nice clean feeling but it also nourishes it and helps it relieve the breakage in my hair.

This is the best product that I have used thus far and now look for only the Dove product for my hair. It is affordable for me and I trust what it can do. I highly recommend this product for your hair care need.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317071183260631/k2311a077/7.7.10