Digiorno Pizza
  • But I decided to try it and have seen plenty of commercials about the Digiorno pizza
  • I had brought the cheese kind which is the only topping I care for and it was really amazing
  • This is one of the best store brought pizzas and have purchase them several times since buying them
  • They are very tasteful and I recommend them too

• by Micole

Digiorno Pizza is really good and it taste like you just ordered it from a pizza place. You can purchase it from just about any grocery store and when you bake it, it only takes about 20 minutes in the oven. When I first tried it I was skeptical because I usually order pizza from a pizza place and they just bring it to me. But

I decided to try it and have seen plenty of commercials about the Digiorno pizza. I brought one from the store and took it home so that me and the kids can eat, and after baking it for about 20 minutes we had sat down to eat.

The pizza was so good and it was very soft. Even the pizza crust was good too and I ...

• usually don’t even eat the crust off of the pizzas. I had brought the cheese kind which is the only topping I care for and it was really amazing. It just the right amount for tomato sauce and cheese on it and the crust has it own seasoning making it good to crunch on. Digiorno pizza is not expensive and you can often find them at
        the grocery store for 2 for $5.00 which is $2.50 each. Now when I want pizza but don’t want to order out I just go to the store and purchase it to enjoy it in the comfort of my home.

This is one of the best store brought pizzas and have purchase them several times since buying them. They are very tasteful and I recommend them too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 277071183190631/k2311a077/7.7.10