Dollar Tree
30133 Antelope Rd. Menifee, CA 92584
  • Shopping at the Dollar Tree store is the best feeling I get when I go there to shop because I know that when I pick up something to buy it will only cost a dollar
  • It helps you out a lot and that is why I love to shop there

• by Micole

Shopping at the Dollar Tree store is the best feeling I get when I go there to shop because I know that when I pick up something to buy it will only cost a dollar. Everything is for a buck at the dollar tree store and you can really save a lot of money with them versus other places that you would buy the same items.

They have

a lot of really nice items that doesn’t look cheap and most of the merchandise there are at other stores but for only a dollar.

I am glad they finally build one in the city of Menifee so I don’t have to go all the way to Perris for it.

It is conveniently located near me and I am able to go there as often without to drive ...

• far.

Now that the store is open I was able to go by there and buy the necessary items that I needed.

They have everything from household supplies, children toys, stationary items, and much more.

You can shop online from their online store and be able to use paypal to purchase your merchandise.

You can always find something you want or would need there and it is only a

buck.

Now days with the economy being the way it, is it is really nice to have a dollar tree store around that you can be able to stretch your money and can be able to afford.

It helps you out a lot and that is why I love to shop there.

Even the cashiers are very speedy during check out and polite.

I highly recommend the Dollar Tree store.

Dollar Tree

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 247071183110631/k2311a077/7.7.10