Biblegateway.com
  • It makes it really convenient for you to read the bible from home and to search for specific bible verses that you wan to read rather than having to skim through pages in the book trying to locate a specific chapter
  • I was told about this website through a friend and now that I go on here I can easily locate chapters to read and I like it a whole lot better
  • I love to read but sometimes reading out of the bible tends to overwhelming with the wording and it makes it hard for me to understand even know I want to be able to get it

• by Micole

Biblegateway.com is a website that allows you to read chapters and verses online. It makes it really convenient for you to read the bible from home and to search for specific bible verses that you wan to read rather than having to skim through pages in the book trying to locate a specific chapter. This website gives you so much information. Not

only can you read the bible but you can learn valuable information that is sometimes hard to understand by reading straight from the book itself.

You can also have it translated in different languages that you feel most comfortable with so you can better understand it. I was told about this website through a friend and now that I go on here I ...

• can easily locate chapters to read and I like it a whole lot better. I love to read but sometimes reading out of the bible tends to overwhelming with the wording and it makes it hard for me to understand even know I want to be able to get it.

So now this is my way of reading the bible online and

it makes it really easy and convenient. I also like how when searching for a specific script or chapter, you can abbreviate the title so you don’t have to spell out everything. It is very hassle free and worth the try. That is why I love this website and highly recommend it to any one especially for those who love to read the bible.

Biblegateway.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 207071183100631/k2311a077/7.7.10