Educational Laptop  » Education  »
  • I think that this is a wonderful educational product for little children who haven't started school yet
  • I have scolded him about doing it until I noticed that it is very hard to be broken or damaged that way
  • He usually wants me to get his answers right for him and I love to see him smile when I do it for him and clap his hands together

• by Carrie Ann McMillian
      My son has a spiderman educational laptop. It teaches him his ABC and other words combined from two to three letters.

I think that this is a wonderful educational product for little children who haven’t started school yet.

It gives them a picture and examples that small children can understand.

It gives them recognition when they get

words right and when they choose the right answers.

I would buy this gift if I were to ever have to donate to the needy children.

It is small and compact, but big enough to convince the child that he has a computer similar to this mother and father’s.

It isn’t easy to open and the baby ...

• may need assistant until he grasps the concept, but as far as durability, it gets a score of 100.

It is a laptop and some parents have the fear that the children may break it in half, but my son has bend his computer all the way back and it just snaps right back into place.

I

have scolded him about doing it until I noticed that it is very hard to be broken or damaged that way.

We enjoy working on his laptop together.

He usually wants me to get his answers right for him and I love to see him smile when I do it for him and clap his hands together.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 501101118310231/k2311a0111/1.11.07