Chicken Noodle Soup (recipe)  » Recipes  »
  • I was kind of picky on the soups I wanted to eat and this recipe has been the best one I have tried so far
  • I love this recipe and highly recommend it to others

• by Micole

I had my wisdom teeth taken out and I needed to eat something that was smooth and light enough for me to eat. I was kind of picky on the soups I wanted to eat and this recipe has been the best one I have tried so far. The chicken noodle soup is great

tasting and gets you full quick, so even know it is not a lot it is a healthy way to eat and good for you when you are not feeling to good. My grandmother told me about this recipe and had told me about it so I can make it from home and be able to eat something. Here is the recipe for the chicken noodle soap:

1/2 cup diced carrot 1/4 cup diced celery 1/4 cup chopped onion 1 teaspoon butter 6 cups chicken broth 1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken 1 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme 1/8 teaspoon pepper 1 1/4 cups ...

• Chicken Noodle Soup (recipe)
      uncooked medium egg noodles 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley

What you do is get a large pan and then you saute the carrots, celery and onions in butter until they are tender. Then you add the broth, chicken and seasonings and cook till it get to a boiling point. After that you reduce your heat

and then add the noodles to it. Let it cook for about 10 minutes and then add the parsley. Once that is finish let it sit and cool for a couple minutes then serve.

This is a fairly easy recipe to follow and it only takes about 20 minutes all together for it to be done. I love this recipe and highly recommend it to others.

tata says :

I do not know-how in other countries, but we have chicken broth or soup is considered therapeutic. It gives strength and the person quickly goes on the mend. Thank you for the recipe.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 497071183090631/k2311a077/7.7.10