Physician’s Formula: Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder
  • I thought that suing foundation to cover my entire face would solve the problem, but the foundation was too thick and heavy for my liking
  • I decided I would look for a powder I could use
  • I recommend tapping the brush containing the powder against the side of the container in order to get rid of excess powder
  • I suggest being careful not to apply too much powder because then you can feel a thick scratchy layer on the top of your skin, which happened to me when I applied it in a hurry
  • I think I will need to clean my brush often with make up tool cleaning supplies

• by kirbystar7

I tend to have an oily sheen on my face about an hour or two after having washed my face. My nose, even right after it is washed, has a shine that I do not like. I thought that suing foundation to cover my entire face would solve the problem, but the foundation was too thick and heavy for my liking. I wanted to have a more natural look for every day make up, but to get rid of the oily sheen on my face. At this point, I did not have any acne or blemishes that I needed to cover up but I wanted to get rid of the oily shine.

My friend recommended that I try using powder to get rid of the shine. The powder was supposed to absorb the oil on my face. She said that she used a translucent powder as a finishing touch to her make up. I

decided I would look for a powder I could use. There is pressed powder and loose powder. I decided to look for a loose powder because I had already tried a pressed powder before and I felt that it was too difficult to pick up enough powder with the brush and cover most of my face.

I went shopping and decided to purchase Physician’s Formula: Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Loose Powder. This particular powder seemed to promise every thing that I wanted and more. It was a loose powder. It did not contain any talc, which is known to be harmful to the skin. The loose powder was also a mineral product, which meant that it would be much better for my skin than other make up products. My skin would be less likely to break out. I would also be getting some SPF as protection against the sun. The powder could be used ...

• as a finishing touch to overall make up or as the make up choice of full coverage. I wanted the loose powder to cover most of my face and to only use foundation as concealer so I decided to get a powder with a tint, the color of my skin.

I must say that when I opened container, a lot of the loose powder came out. My brush, which was pretty thick, picked up a lot of powder. This time, instead of worrying about getting enough powder, I was getting too much. I recommend tapping the brush containing the powder against the side of the container in order to get rid of excess powder. I applied the powder all over my face in a circular sweeping motion. Aside from the dispense mechanism, I was very pleased with the application! Most of my shine was gone, and my nose was noticeably less shiny! I had

an overall matte make up look, and my make up did not feel heavy at all. I suggest being careful not to apply too much powder because then you can feel a thick scratchy layer on the top of your skin, which happened to me when I applied it in a hurry. My skin is very sensitive, and this powder did not seem to do too much harm. I did break out but not intensely. I think I will need to clean my brush often with make up tool cleaning supplies.

Overall, I highly recommend buying Physician’s Formula Mineral Loose Powder. For a drug store product, it seems to do a great job. I will say that it is a bit more expensive that other brands of make up, but it does so much. I have been using this product for over a year, almost every day single day and I am pretty happy with it.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 317071183070631/k2311a077/7.7.10