Sonic Digital Electric Clock  » Electronics  »
  • I think that this clock is almost perfect
  • I don't think I will replace it anytime soon

• by Carrie Ann McMillian
      I have owned this clock for a few years. It is electric and also can use batteries as a back up. I think that this clock is almost perfect.

I doesn’t have any negative flaws that I can think of. It is very durable and has lasted a long time for

my use.

It has decent memory. When it is set to a specific time, and I unplug it, I have thirty seconds until I have to had it replugged before it resets itself back to 12:00.

This clock has been a bedside table alarm clock, as well as an am/fm radio ...

• for me. I don’t think I will replace it anytime soon.

I am moving into my own house very soon and I will take it with me and place it on top of my television in my living room. The alarm has faithfully awaken me on many mornings.

I would usually

get up and push the snooze button, giving me about ten more minutes of sleep to go. I love that snooze button.

My clock is very good to me. I usually take good care of my items.

I wouldn’t let my infant get a hold of it because then it might die on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161101118290231/k2311a0111/1.11.07