Dove Energy Glow Soap  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I bought the four-bar pack from walmart just to test it out and I am grateful that I haven't purchased a big pack
  • I noticed myself having problems when I tried to go to sleep at night and thought that the only thing I was doing different in my life was using that soap
  • I think that it would be wonderful for someone to try because it is A nice soap but is just not for me

• by Carrie Ann McMillian
      This soap smells nice and it opens my nostrils and makes me think of fields and flowers, but I can’t use the soap. It causes me to develop a rash in my private area.

I bought the four-bar pack from walmart just to test it out

and I am grateful that I haven’t purchased a big pack.

I noticed myself having problems when I tried to go to sleep at night and thought that the only thing I was doing different in my life was using that soap.

Once I stopped using ...

• it the ordeal cleared up on its own.

I waited a few weeks and started using the soap again, because I was taking this new medication at the same time, but after I started using it again I discovered it was the soap that was

making me sore.

I have since then stopped using the soap.

I think that it would be wonderful for someone to try because it is A nice soap but is just not for me.

I don’t want to discourage anyone, but I have to tell the truth

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311101118270231/k2311a0111/1.11.07